SLIDER

Portland, BTW

Saturday, March 1, 2014



Hey all! So I basically left for my Portland trip without so much as a peep on here! I had a farewell post planned, with this completed image in mind, but that just didn't happen. I ran out of time so fast, I never knew what hit me! This image is an incomplete preview of what will likely be the cover to my collection of autobio travelogue comics about our trip to Portland!

My brother and I are completely enamoured with the area so far! It's been cold and rainy, but it didn't really seem to matter as we walked around downtown and stumbled into different districts! We also traveled to Seattle for a short trip, and while it was a beautiful city, it was a little too much like home for us to really appreciate. However, I'll admit we hardly had enough time to walk around and take it in. Perhaps another time!

I'll definitely have some photo posts from the trip later on, and maybe even a photo an hour post, and an outfit post if I can get my brother to have some patience and photograph me! Hope life is treating you all well! You'll hear from me soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment