SLIDER

Portland 02/27/14

Friday, March 14, 2014

I've been back in Los Angeles for 3 days and I'm still recuperating from Portland. My sister suggests it's age, but I've never been good at spending a lot of time out and about. I've always needed down time to follow. It's part of being introverted (which I plan on covering in my comic about the trip)! We were walking and exploring for nearly 12 days straight, with only one day where we actually spent some time relaxing in our room. I'm finally feeling awake while I'm awake, and not feeling like I'm about to pass out by five in the afternoon!

I'll be posting about my trip by the day, to help me better organize everything that went on and not get facts mixed up, as I tend to do often. I know most people like to start things off with a bang, but apparently all I could manage was a fizzle. The first day of our trip I didn't use my camera once. I was too busy trying to get my bearings and adjust, too busy LOOKING at things to really SEE what I was looking at, if that makes any sense! Luckily for myself (and bloggers around the world) instagram exists! I was able to track some of our day with pictures from my phone! So, without further ado:

We spent the first day just exploring downtown Portland, enjoying the architecture, stopping in some shops, consuming a large quantity of warm beverages, etc. It was a fun day, though somewhat uneventful, but it really gave us a chance to understand the city. Our expectations were immediately met, and they were exceeded on a daily basis! We were so stoked to be there and fell in love with the city almost instantly! I was traveling with my brother the entire trip, so you might want to get used to this handsome face:

You'll be seeing a lot of him!
If you're interested in seeing some more peeks at the trip via instagram:
jessadilla -my instagram account
endless_revisions -my brother's instagram account

Until next time!
Jessie xxoo

No comments :

Post a Comment