SLIDER

Photo an Hour: Wednesday Feb 19th, 2014

Friday, February 21, 2014

8AM: I had wanted to sleep in some more after staying out with coworkers after work, but internal alarm clocks don't give a damn!
9AM: It's someone's breakfast time.
10AM: Working on a blog post...
11AM: Actually remembered to water my plants! I know that small one looks droopy, but it's growing some new buds! I just need to read up on how to properly prune it so it doesn't look like a zombie plant.
12PM: Finally leaving the house for the day...
1PM: Trying on outfits at Forever 21 (Bleh!). I went in for some sweaters for my trip and was not disappointed!
2PM: Still shopping at the Galleria...
3PM: Stopped at Barnes&Noble to find a book about Portland so I could look up some interesting hiking spots while we're there, but they only had Oregon specific books. Will have to wait till I'm in Portland to find a book I guess!
4PM: As soon as I got home and sat down to take off my shoes, this guy was on my lap!
5PM: No big deal, just an authentic home-made Mexican dinner!
6PM: Writing a list of information for my trip next week!
7PM: Finally installing the monoprice tablet I got for Xmas...
8PM: Watching some "Frasier" with my dad.
9PM: Ending the night with milk and cookies and video games. (Another round of Dragon Age: Origins)
I was really excited for this post. Not really for the content, it's just a typical day off of mine, but because I used it as a learning tool for my camera functions and it really paid off. I understand things so much better now. All the things my boyfriend taught me while I was being a total grump got through to me! I'm sure he'll be relieved to hear that. I have obviously not mastered photography, but I'm really pleased with what I did learn. I think I'll try to do a couple of these while I'm in Portland! I'm not really sure of my post schedule while I'm up there, because I won't have time to put together competent photo posts, and I won't have my tablet to post art either. We'll see! I'm sure I'll be able to think of something! Anyway, happy Friday all!

No comments :

Post a Comment