SLIDER

Valentine Cards

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Hello all! It might be a bit late to post these, (and if you follow my art tumblr, you might have already seen these) but I made some Valentines that include my favorite things: pastels, puns, and junk food! These were pretty fun to make, though I'm not 100% happy with my font choices or my placement of text (CURSE TYPOGRAPHY!) but if I make anything similar in the future, I'll take what I learned from this little experiment! Anyway, they were just for fun, but feel free to use them if you so wish! I hope you all have a lovely Valentine's Day!



For those of you who like a bit more NSFW things, I'm also working on some Valentines that fall under that category and will be posted over at my art tumblr. They're kind of autobio in a sense but mostly just fun and naughty!

5 comments :

  1. These are so cute! And I feel ya, typography is like the bane of my existance.

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They were fun to make! Yeah, no matter how many little snippets on typography I read, and how much of it I see done right, I never know what I'm doing!

      Delete
  2. I love these! Food puns and cute drawings are the best.

    ReplyDelete