SLIDER

Outfit: Sick Day

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

So here I am, with a set date to launch this blog, and BAM, I'm hit with a cold. What's new though? I get sick often because my immune system is a hot mess. I had wanted to have some actual photos by now for posting, but being sick really takes the fun out of posing in cute outfits, so I decided to draw what I wore instead.

The only thing that might be noteworthy about the outfit would be the leggings that I got from H&M last season. But it was still fun to draw and do something somewhat productive while I'm resting in bed. Luckily my cold didn't upset my plans too much, but hopefully I'll be able to get out of the house tomorrow for the first time in a few days!

4 comments :

  1. Hi Jessie! Yay, I'm so excited for your blog! Your drawings are so fantastic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your illustrations are so awesome!!! By the way your sick day outfit is better then my everyday outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah, thanks! My sick outfits vary from cute to abysmal but I was lucky that day I guess! (or those days since I think I wore it for like 3 days straight!)

      Delete